The following notes are intended to help you ensure that your data can be processed in our prepress without complications, as much as possible.
- PDFX4 / PDFX5
- Files named according to number of pages (e.g. 001_030.pdf, etc.)
- Documents in single page mode
- Bleed of at least 3 mm
- Crop marks, gap of 3 mm from trimmed size
- All fonts completely embedded
We also process other data formats, of course. In this case,we kindly ask you to contact us to discuss the additional time and costs involved.
- Please include a hard-copy of the entire order, with binding content, if possible. Provide your true-colour proofs with the UGRA/FOGRA media wedge.
- We are responsible for the electronic archiving of the imposed printed sheets.
- We assume that the original documents are updated and maintained by you or your typesetters/reprographic unit.
- Please transfer your data in compressed form.